I am a professor of Mathematics at the UFPR, Curitiba (Universidade Federal do Paraná) in Brazil.
My research interests include Poisson and Symplectic Geometry, Lie algebroids and Lie Groupoid theory, Graded Geometry and Higher Structures,
A detailed cv can be found here: Curriculo Lattes.
- Integration of 2-terms representations up to homotopy via 2-functors, together with Cristian Ortiz, arXiv:1608.00664 (to appear in Trans. AMS).
- Obstruction to the integrability of VB-algebroids, together with Alejandro Cabrera and Cristian Ortiz, arXiv:1403.1990 (to appear in J. Symp. Geom., vol 16 issue #2 (spring of 2018)).
- Integration of coupling Dirac structures, together with Rui Loja Fernandes, Pacific Journal of Mathematics 278-2 (2015), 325–367. (DOI 10.2140/pjm.2015.278.325). arXiv:1409.7899.
- Integrability and reduction of Hamiltonian actions on Dirac manifolds, together with Rui Loja Fernandes, Indagationes Mathematicae, v. 25 (2014), p. 901-925. arXiv:1311.7398. (DOI 10.1016/j.indag.2014.07.007)
- On the infinitesimal gauge symmetries of closed forms, Journal of Geometric Mechanics, Vol 3, no. 3 (September 2011), p. 277-312. arXiv:1010.2189.
- Lie algebroid fibrations, together with Chenchang Zhu, Advances in Mathematics Vol 226, Issue 4 (march 2011), 3105-3135. arXiv:1001.4904.
- Extensions of Lie Brackets, Journal of Geometry and Physics 60 (2010), 352-374. arXiv:0810.1462.
- Poisson Fibrations and Fibered Symplectic Groupoids, together with Rui Loja Fernandes, AMS Contemporary Mathematics Series Vol 450 , p.41-59. arXiv:math/0702258.
- Hessian Riemannian gradient flows in convex programming, together with Felipe Alvarez and Jérôme Bolte, SIAM J. Control Optim. Vol 43 , no. 2, 477-501 (see also this link).
- Semi-local invariants for non-resonnant Poisson structures on S^1xR^n, together with Jean-Paul Dufour, arXiv:math/0412238.
- Normal forms of Poisson structures near a symplectic leaf,arXiv:math/0403136.